Kaplan's New York City SHSAT Prep 2019-2020 provides the most up-to-date content to help you succeed on the new Specialized High Schools Admissions Test (SHSAT). Our realistic practice, answer explanations, and expert review will help you face the SHSAT with confidence.
Kaplan is so certain that New York City SHSAT Prep 2019-2020 offers all the guidance you need to excel on the test that we guarantee it: After studying with our book, you'll score higher on the SHSATor you'll get your money back.
The Best Review
- The most up-to-date information about the content, format, and timing of the new SHSAT
- Two full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations for each question
- More than 900 realistic practice questions that cover every concept tested
- Proven score-raising strategies with emphasis on improving math and verbal skills
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prepKaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
Our guide to the SHSAT can help eighth- and ninth-grade NYC students gain admission to a specialized high school such as Stuyvesant High School; Bronx High School of Science; Brooklyn Technical High School; Brooklyn Latin School; High School for Math, Science, and Engineering at City College; High School of American Studies at Lehman College; Queens High School for the Sciences at York College; or Staten Island Technical High School.
Disclaimer： Bookscrown.com is a online book retailer, and is working hard to ensure that book information is correct，on occasion the images, publication date and some other info of may vary due to different publishing batch. For used condition. Textbooks may not include supplemental items i.e. CDs, access codes etc. Bookscrown.com is not responsible for the content books.If you have any problem about item condition,price or edtion, please contact Bookscrown.com at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION